To all position
Analytics & BI
BI Team lead
- Accompanying the project’s work plan in aspects of: schedule, resource management, planning versus execution, risk planning and control, organizational satisfaction.
- Lead a team of BI Developers and mentor developers thru coaching and sharing of knowledge
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Define the project scope and stakeholders and develop a detailed project plan.
- Own the execution of data processes according to best practices and business needs
- Manage end to end BI projects from the project initiation stage until product release.
- Hands-On Responsibility for requirement gathering, data modeling, ETL development, and front-end reporting to empower business decisions
- B.Sc. degree in a technical discipline such as Industrial and management Engineer / information systems engineer – Must
- 3+ years of experience in BI development with QlikSense – Must
- 1+ years of experience as BI Team Lead – Advantage
- Knowledge in BI, including methodologies, tools, technologies and capabilities – Must
- Excellent understanding of data, relationships and dependencies.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Quick learner, a team player, independent and motivated individual
- Ability to manage multi-tasks and drive them to completion
- Problem-solving and Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.