We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join our Data Science team.
The ideal candidate has a mix of excellent personal skills, experience in DS, experience in Python & SQL coding, strong analytical skills, very independent but also capable of working in a small team.
As our data scientist, you will be:
- Building new predictions for new business or product needs
- Calibrating and monitoring existing scores to achieve best performance
- Working both with the product and R&D teams on building new products and solutions, while also working with the delivery teams to solve ad-hoc problems which require ML
- Coding Python and SQL
- B.A/B.Sc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or similar in a known university.
- M.Sc or PHD – an advantage.
- Data science: at least 2 years of experience in classic machine learning algorithms in the areas of classification, prediction, clustering.
- Knowledge in Recommendation systems – an advantage.
- Familiarity with the retail and marketing landscape – an advantage.
- Experience in OOP, coding Python and using ML libraries.
- Experience in applying data science on a distributed environment (e.g. PySpark) – a big advantage.